Monday 19 December 2016

Merry Christmas to EWE

I have been busy beavering away making Christmas cards.
A fun task when you have such cute stamps and dies to work with.

When I saw this Baah Humbug Christmas stamp and dies set I knew they would be perfect for sending out this years Christmas Salutations.


I stamped the images with alcohol marker friendly ink then die cut with the corresponding dies.
Once they were cut I coloured them and glued them down.
The sheep is adhered with foam tape to add dimension.

I added the bakers twine and drew lines around the white mat to finish the card.

Thanks for dropping by and I hope you are having a fabulous Christmas Day.

2 comments:

  1. Hehehe, this card was utterly made for my hairbrained hubby! He would LOVE this sentiment and fab card design. Inspired hun! Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Another Fly By

When I was playing with cloud backgrounds a couple of weeks ago, I also did this background using distress oxide in Mermaid Lagoon, I used a...