Sunday 25 December 2016

Joy To The World

HAPPY CHRISTMAS!!!!

Today is the day of celebrating Christmas with your families and loved ones and it is really one of my most favourite days of the year.

The BBQ, the ham, the pool, Love Actually.
It really is the BEST day.

I am here to share the Christmas love with 2 cards made with the Penny Black stamp set, Joy to the world.


This first card feature the gorgeous little hedgie that comes in so many of the Penny Black sets, and  I just love him.  He is coloured up with alcohol markers.

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges...
Penny Black Saturday challenge - Christmas or Winter CLOSES 5/1/17
Crafty Calendar - Christmas Time
Crafty Hazelnuts - Use a Sentiment
Pile it on - Celebrations -closes 8/1/17




My second card uses the Santa and reindeer images from the set.
I have added hills using Stitched Hillside Borders from Lawn Fawn

Thanks loads for joining me today - I will let you get back to enjoying your Christmas day.


I would like to enter this card in the following challenges...
Penny Black Saturday challenge - Christmas or Winter closes 5/1/17
Crafting when we can - Christmas closes 7/1/17
Fashionable Stamping Challenges - Christmas - closes 8/1/17 
Heartful Stamping challenges - Anything Goes 2/1/17
Pile it on - Celebrations - closes 7/1/17

9 comments:

  1. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at CWWC, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super Cute! Thanks for joining us at Hiding In My Craft Room! Miranda :) DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a real fun card and love the Santa image, many thanks for joining us at Fashionable Stamping Challenges.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card. Thanks for joining in this months Christmas Time challenge over at Crafty Calendar. Don't forget to become a follower of our blog if you're not already.
    Hugs
    Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute cards. I love these images. Thanks for playing with us at Pile it On. Happy New Year. Keti (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute cards! Love the crazy hedgie driver too!
    Thanks for sharing you wonderful inspiration with us for our December Penny Black Saturday Challenge ! I hope you will join in our Anything Goes January Challenge too.

    ♥ Sue Kment

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are two wonderful cards - I love them! Thanks for joining my Anything Goes heARTful stamping challenge in Dec - just getting a chance now to stop by and visit! Congrats on making my Top 3!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous cards Lou. Love the green hills on the Santa card. Makes a change from the usual snowy ones! Gorgeous hedgie in his car too. Two fab creations. Popping in today to wish you a wonderful 2017 Lou. May it be filled with love, laughter, health and plenty of uninterrupted crafty hours! So loved our special catch up when we were down South. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Both cards are great but I love the hedgehog one the best!

    ReplyDelete

Another Fly By

When I was playing with cloud backgrounds a couple of weeks ago, I also did this background using distress oxide in Mermaid Lagoon, I used a...