Tuesday 6 December 2016

Bizzy Becs Anything Goes

It's our last challenge for the year over at Bizzy Bec's
As always the theme is Anything Goes.

I went for a Christmas theme using Baah Humbug stamps and Dies from LawnFawn, available of course in the Bizzy Becs Shop



I stamped my images with Memento Black ink  then cut them with the corresponding dies.
I had prestamped and edged the mat card with Stitched Borders Dies.
I then foam mounted the sheep and added the diecut hat and bell.

I then adhered all my layers and added the star ribbon.

Thanks so much for visiting my blog today and I hope you will join in at Bizzy Becs with us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Fly By

When I was playing with cloud backgrounds a couple of weeks ago, I also did this background using distress oxide in Mermaid Lagoon, I used a...