Sunday 28 February 2016

Mad Keen Hunter Layout

Yesterday was the last Saturday of the month so that means Otane Scrap Crop day.
Yesterday was my second time and I love it!!!  I blasted out 3 and a bit layouts.  Today I am sharing one which is based on a sketch at STUCK?! Sketches

Here is my layout....

and here is the sketch I followed...

I have flipped it as you will be able to tell.
I used papers from Fancy Pants' Happy Go Lucky collection.  I would normally have sewn the circle with a sewing machine but since I was at a crop and didn't see the sewing machine in the corner until I was onto my third layout I have used bakers twine.
The alphas are thickers and the other bits and pieces are all from my stash.

Thanks loads for dropping by
Lou

14 comments:

  1. Wow what a great page, love the colours and combination of elements! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BRILLIANT Colours,just awesome and the design is just gorgeous.xx
    {aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the way you mix your elements Louise.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun layout! Love the mix of colours & patterns. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great layout... a real memory to treasure!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great take on the sketch! I love the corrugated cardboard base. Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice layout, love your choice of papers ! Thanks for playing at Stuck?! Sketches !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, you did a great job with that sketch! Love the colors and patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What sensational papers for this great masculine layout! Awesome work, Lou!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely layout. I love the circle of twine- and think it would look great done in stitches as well. The arrows and bits are all perfectly placed to bring attention to your great picture!

    ReplyDelete
  11. WHat a great layout, Lou! And it doesn't hurt that you have a very handsome center focal point! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. great page love the way you framed your photo.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Dude! What a fantastic shot! LOVE this layout. The corrugated cardboard base looks fantastic and I SO need a weekend with you to learn how to scrap!!! LOVE it! Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete

Another Fly By

When I was playing with cloud backgrounds a couple of weeks ago, I also did this background using distress oxide in Mermaid Lagoon, I used a...