Saturday 21 November 2015

Artfull Crafts Christmas Countdown - Holly Jolly

Hi, I am here with you today with another card share for the Artfull Crafts Christmas Countdown.

I have used another KaiserCraft Collection for this card, Holly Jolly, full of red & green and black and kraft, this collection is a little more contemporary.

I have used a digital image from The East Wind and is called Dear Santa.  I coloured the image with Copic Markers.
The papers have been inked on the edges with distress inks in Cracked Pistachio and Fired Brick with an ink blending tool.

I diecut was cut on my silhouette cameo and it was my first time cutting with a shadow, it has taken me ages to work out how, thank goodness for youtube!

That's all from me today, thanks for dropping by,
Lou

I would like to include my card in the following challenges...
Digitally Sweet - All About the title
Simply Papercraft - Anything Goes
Alphabet Challenge - Tis the season
Brown Sugar - Anything Goes
Crafting With Friends - Anything Goes
Creative Fingers - Anything Goes

6 comments:

  1. Lovely card. Thank you for joining the challenge at Digitally Sweet. Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card and the impressive title, well done and Yes! thank goodness for You Tube, my go to too! Thank you for joining us at Digitally Sweet Challenges. Hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great image and beautiful card. Love the musical background paper and the sparkly stars. Really looks like she is waiting for her Christmas to come. Thanks for playing with us at Brown Sugar Challenges. Good Luck.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Striking and gorgeous creation, lovely colours too. Where's your friends follow list Louise...xxx
     { aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is great Louise and such a cute image, everyone tucked in and waiting for Santa.
    Pretty papers and I really like the starry background. Good on ya getting that Silhouette working for the diecut. I have a love/hate relationship with mine and it takes me forever to figure anything out on it. Then, when I go to do it again a couple weeks later, I've completely forgotten how!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Christmas card love the cute image and B.papers---Thank you for joining us at Simply Papercrafts
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete

Another Fly By

When I was playing with cloud backgrounds a couple of weeks ago, I also did this background using distress oxide in Mermaid Lagoon, I used a...