Monday 20 July 2015

Lacy Sunshine Christmas in July Release Weekend

Hi lovely followers :)  I am here today to share a card I have made with one of the super cute new Christmas releases from Lacy Sunshine.  Heather has drawn really fantastic images for this releases and it is hard to pick a favourite but I did manage to pick just one and Lil Peanut's Christmas Tree was it.

You can find this image and loads more gorgeous Christmas images in the Lacy Sunshine Christmas Shoppe

Here is the card I made with her.....


I used copics to colour my image and highlighted with the kids colouring pencils as they were on my desk, SO LAZY lol.  The papers are from an old basic grey 6x6 pad, I think they are called Aspen??? The bauble stamp, diecut, sentiment and ribbon are all retired Stampin'Up product and the sequins are from SpiegelMom Scraps

Here is my colour card so you can see the copics I have used.....


Thanks loads for dropping by and remember to check out all the fantastic new releases at Lacy Sunshine :)


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful work Louise. You have really got to grips with those copics and that image is cuuute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Lou. What a fab Christmas card and gorgeous colour palette. Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete

Another Fly By

When I was playing with cloud backgrounds a couple of weeks ago, I also did this background using distress oxide in Mermaid Lagoon, I used a...