Sunday 21 June 2015

A Glamorous Fiesta Card

Today I would like to share a quick post for Sunday.  I have a card to share made with papers from the Kaisercraft Fiesta collection.


I layered my image on white cardstock  and cut my Fiesta papers to size and layered them on white cardstock also.  I used a clear word from Heidi swap as my sentiment.  I added some clear accents to the fiesta collectable under which i have adhered a length of wax cord which I tied in a bow.

Here is a close up of my image which is a digital image from The East Wind called Blossom Sensuality  I coloured her up with copic alcohol markers and her dress is coloured with Chameleon RD4


Thanks so much for joining me today and I hope you enjoyed my card.

3 comments:

  1. Wow stunning lou, to steal a word from Wendy lush, lush, lush. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning Lou! I love the paper combo with this image hun. Stunning colouring Lou. Delish! Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete