Tuesday 17 February 2015

My First Post For Spieglemom Scraps.

Yay, the day is finally here when I can share my first post with you for Jody from Spieglemom Scraps.

There are so many gorgeous goodies in the shop and you can use the code Louise10 for a special discount :)

So onto my project for today....

I made a card for one of my big brothers as it is his birthday next week.  I used 2 lots of sequins, the tiny gold stars and mermaid green sequins scatttered around the top of the card.  I added some washi and the wood veneer word .


The image is from Lacy Sunshine and is coloured with copic markers. The papers are from a stack of My Minds Eye papers.

Thanks loads for joining me today on this exciting start to my term with SpiegleMom Scraps.

Happy Scrapping.

I am adding my card to the following challenges....
Card and scrap - Anything Goes
Card Mania Challenge - add some red
Cards Galore - use a stamp or Digi
Crafting Muskateers - Cute
Crafty Hazelnuts -  Patterned papers
Digi's Galore - Anything Goes
Partytime Tuesday
Sweet Stamps - Happy Birthday

9 comments:

  1. Lovely card...

    Thanks for joining us at Card and Scrap challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute design. I love how he is holding that rope and his little freckles are so cute. Thanks for sharing this adorable birthday card with us at Sweet Stamps this week. I'm sure your brother is going to cherish this! Have a happy weekend. ~Donna K

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so loving your card Louise!!! I'm so excited you're on my team!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card
    Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Use a stamp or Digi for February challenge #2
    Good luck
    Gemma xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful project , thank you for joining us over at the Crafting Musketeers this month , Fran (DT)x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great creation! Your colouring is wonderful! Beautiful image!
    Thanks for playing at Card Mania Challenge.
    Ileanaxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your creation, thats a really cute card! Thanks for joining us at Party Time Tuesdays :) -Esther

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card! Thank you for participating Card Mania Challenge. Good luck:)

    Marzena DT

    ReplyDelete

Feed Out Time On The Farm

I seriously wish my farm looked this green at the moment, we have just headed into Autumn and things are pretty dry.  I decided to make an i...