Friday 5 December 2014

Scrapbooking With Close To My Heart - The Tree 2014

I was sent the most awesome products to use from Heather for this month and I loved making this layout of our Christmas tree for this year.  This year has been really special as it is the first year that all the children have been big enough to help trim the tree :)

I used white cardstock for my background teamed with a couple of papers from the Adventure collection and My Reflections "Snow Haven" paper. 



I stamped a repeating pattern from "flight of the arrows" my acrylix set onto vellum with gold ink and dryed with my heatgun to make sure it didn't smear.  I also stamped the bauble from the stamp of the month set "Home for the holidays" on a a piece of the snow haven paper and embossed it in white. 

I also added some gold sequins just for a little interest and to break of the flatness of the layout.

Thanks loads for joining me today, happy scrapping.

1 comment:

  1. what a gorgeous layout I love all of the elements you have included, beautiful

    ReplyDelete

Another Fly By

When I was playing with cloud backgrounds a couple of weeks ago, I also did this background using distress oxide in Mermaid Lagoon, I used a...