Thursday 18 December 2014

CAS Card with Close To My Heart

Time is flying towards Christmas, only one week away for those of you that need reminding ;) With lots of running around and things to do at this time of the year a CAS card is definitely the call of the day.

The persfect set for CAS cards is My Acrylix Rainy Day Everyday Life.  The cute images and adorable sentiments are perfect.

I layered my cardstocks and added the pieces of everyday adventures patterned paper in the corner.  I stamped the sentiment in black ink and outlined with a fine black marker.  I then stamped my images in the corner and coloured with markers and outlined the white piece of card with a fine black pen.

I would like to take this opportunity to wish all the followers of Paper Crafter Anonymous a very merry Christmas as I will not be posting next Wednesday as it is Christmas day :) 

Happy Scrapping

1 comment:

  1. this is such a gorgeous card, love the coloring .. I need to remember CAS can be FABULOUS as well.

    ReplyDelete

Another Fly By

When I was playing with cloud backgrounds a couple of weeks ago, I also did this background using distress oxide in Mermaid Lagoon, I used a...