Monday 8 September 2014

Tea for Me and Tea for Two

A few weeks back Alyce at Kit and Clowder had a colour along and used a stamp by Lia Designs at Whimsy stamps.  I saw the card on the kit and clowder facebook page and thought the image was kind of cute so I went and had a look at what other images the artist had and found this really cute one called Tea Girl.  So I coloured her up with my copics and made a card.....



I used Fancy Pants paper, wild orchid flowers, marrianne designs die,  white stazon and the sentiment is from Stampin Up.

Thanks loads for dropping by, Happy Scrappin.

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty Chick! I have all but given up card making for now...so engrossed with my sewing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Lou. A very cute image and brilliant card. Love the diecut swirls and gorgeous blooms, really pretty. Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute!! I love this colour combination and the little blackboard sentiment :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My address: Chris Harvey, 3 Beirut Court, The Gardens, Manukau, 2015, Auckland.
    It is very exciting when someone asks for your address!

    ReplyDelete

Feed Out Time On The Farm

I seriously wish my farm looked this green at the moment, we have just headed into Autumn and things are pretty dry.  I decided to make an i...