Thursday 16 January 2014

Southern Girls - It's all new

 It is time for the first challenge of 2014 at Southern Girls Challenge, Christmas has flown by and now it is all about fresh starts and new beginnings so for our challenge for this brand spanking New Year we want to see a celebration of new things, New Baby, Newly Weds, new pressies or just using new stash. 

Thanks you to our fab sponsors....


Ladybug Crafts Ink

And here iis my project for the NEW challenge, a Project Life spread, it is actually my cover page for my 2014 album.....

I have used cards from the following Projectlife kits, Dear Lizzy fifth & frolic core kit, polkadot party mini kit and a couple of different Noel Mignon PL kits. 

Thanks loads for dropping by and I hope you will join us at the challenge :) 

4 comments:

  1. I just love your layout Lou, what a wonderful way to capture memories. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout and great pictures. Hope you're having a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really gorgeous! And I love the hot New Year pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous PL page. I love all of these elements.

    ReplyDelete

Feed Out Time On The Farm

I seriously wish my farm looked this green at the moment, we have just headed into Autumn and things are pretty dry.  I decided to make an i...