Wednesday 21 August 2013

Holiday Time at The Paper Shelter

This week at the paper Shelter we want to see cards with a holiday theme.  Here is my DT card sample....

The image is A Rereshing Drink coloured with prismapencils on watercolour paper.  I used my most favourite papers to date The sweetest thing, tangerine by My Minds Eye.  I clustered a collection of flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts in the corner and tied a bow with some raffia I was sent by Mani :)  It matches the papers perfectly.

Thanks so much fro dropping by and I hope you will join in the challenge and be in to win a voucher from the Paper Shelter.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Louise, she does look as if shes enjoying the sunshine doesnt she? A stunning card and I love your flowers. hugs Shirleyxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely adorable and gorgeous too.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh this is beautiful and looks so refreshing and relaxing.

    ReplyDelete

Another Fly By

When I was playing with cloud backgrounds a couple of weeks ago, I also did this background using distress oxide in Mermaid Lagoon, I used a...