Thursday 25 July 2013

Anything Goes with The Paper Shelter

It is a sunny winters day here and I am feeling totally crapola, I am sure my pneumonia has returned for a follow up visit and it is made worse by the fact I can't go and crawl into bed and suffer in dignity as it is school holidays and I have all 4 munchkins to occupy.  #1 is doing a great job of looking after me and has just come in and announced he has filled the woodbox and wheelbarrow, what a sweetie!

Today we start a new challenge at TPS and it is Anything Goes, I made this card with Adorable Cinderella which I coloured with Prisma pencils and OMS


Thanks so much for popping by today :)  I am off to the doctor this afternoon so I am sure I will be back to my healthy hale self soon.

9 comments:

  1. Oh no, get well soon! Way to go to your big boy helping out! I love your card, how cute is that mouse?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute image and fabulous card. Hope you feel better soon.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute ,Louise! Such a sweet little Cinderella. I do hope you feel better soon, it's hard being a mum and looking after the kids when you're ill yourself! Take care!
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your coloring is always beautiful! Love the image and the pearls and flowers. Feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi my dearest friend:)
    I come back from the vacations with my daughter, how are you? I saw Your last creations, all Wonderful as always and This is Adorable:))
    Big hug and happy weekend:)
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you are feeling better by now!
    How lovely that your No # 1 child has been so helpful.

    ♥ LOVE ♥ the card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet card Lou, hope you are feeling better - being sick during the school holidays - ouch!
    Hugs,
    Linda xox

    ReplyDelete
  8. love love your card! such a cute cards with loads of flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable card and amazing job of coloring! I hope you're feeling better by now.

    ReplyDelete

Another Fly By

When I was playing with cloud backgrounds a couple of weeks ago, I also did this background using distress oxide in Mermaid Lagoon, I used a...