Thursday 9 May 2013

The Paper Shelter - Show the Love

This week at The Paper Shelter we would love to see love themes on your cards.  I have used a new digi from TPS called The Cutest Date.  I used one of my bargain MME I picked up for five bucks at the warewhare last week.  The sticker cluster in the corner are from a Dear Lizzy collection I found in Warehouse Stationary in the reduced to clear bin whoop whoop, their mistake my score.lol.
Here is my card.......

I coloured my image with my copics for a change.  I haven't added a sentiment as I will put it with my pile to sell in town and someone can use it for what they want to.

Thanks for looking, hope you will play along with us at the challenge :)

10 comments:

  1. Adorable!! Love your copic coloring-it looks fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable, gorgeous card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. How adorable! Made me think back to my youth and having sodas with my boyfriend and all the giggling! Your fun use of color and papers and the banner is just perfect for this happy card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous! That new image is just fantastic...
    Love your colouring and the colours you chose to do the card.

    Hugs,
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good morning my dearest friend^_^
    Stunning creation^_^
    Adorable image^_^
    Happy weekend,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautifully done lou!!! and congrats on your steals!! what a score!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a super cute card. Congrats on the score of craft supplies.

    Hugs,
    Mary

    P.S. Brown coats unite!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautifully done- the coloring is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a happy card! That image is adorable, and the colours are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a sweet card. The colours are perfect and as always I love your colouring.

    ReplyDelete

Another Fly By

When I was playing with cloud backgrounds a couple of weeks ago, I also did this background using distress oxide in Mermaid Lagoon, I used a...