Friday 5 October 2012

CSI Challenge - Fly Layout

I am enjoying the school holidays with my kids at the moment, it is lovely not to have to rush around madly in the morning trying to get the boys out the door by 8.05 :)  I am also enjoying spending alot of quality time with the kidlets because I have resigned from a few DTs to make family time.  Connor and Angus are loving it and I am finding myself more motivated to spend time in my scrap room at night while Andrew is doing his work at the dinner table.

On Wednesday night I made this layout for the current CSI CHALLENGE.  It is another photo from the same batch as I talked about in a previous post.



The background is bazzill cardstock and I have sprayed it with TA glimmermist in key lime and TA chalkboard in teal high heel, the papers are Teresa Collins and the rubon stars and wings are both from Hambly.  The small letters are cosmo cricket and the large orange ones are AC Thickers.  The ribbon is SU pacific point striped grosgrain.

Thanks for coming by my blog.......


5 comments:

  1. Such a great layout. Love the twisted ribbon you used. It is fun touch! The wings you added are awesome too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so amazing!!! Love it Wow!!!!
    Hugs
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I love the rubons on the photo-that is such a neat idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice layout Louise! I love the rubon wings! Too cute! I hear you about needing extra time with the family! It gets so hectic sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the additions to the photo. Great page.

    ReplyDelete

Another Fly By

When I was playing with cloud backgrounds a couple of weeks ago, I also did this background using distress oxide in Mermaid Lagoon, I used a...