Monday 2 April 2012

A Few Things..........

I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO freaking glad daylight savings is over.

I have a lovely new Vacuum cleaner, it has a very sucky motor.lol

I hate when my hubby stays away for work.

I am very stoked with Andrew's birthday pressie to me, a lovely new rotary cutter, I bought it for myself today with his money as a belated present.  I am smitten!  With both the cutter and my husband <3

I bought some gorgeous fabric today, however no sewing until DT commitments are done for the next 2 weeks.

I dislike my huge folding pile!

I am loving "Once Upon A Time"  it rocks my world.

The Midwife of Venice is great book if you are looking for a good read.

3 comments:

  1. OOH , I missed once upon a time will have to cathch up on i player.
    Glad all is well with you
    Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a wonderful day. I'm also a fan of Once Upon a Time. Just caught up on all the episodes last night.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad daylight savings is over too! And I dislike my washing pile too...stupid clothes why must they gat dirty!

    ReplyDelete

Feed Out Time On The Farm

I seriously wish my farm looked this green at the moment, we have just headed into Autumn and things are pretty dry.  I decided to make an i...