Wednesday 4 January 2012

The Other Commission Card

This is the partner for the previous Cuddly Buddly card I posted a few days ago with the bird.  I used some elements and papers from a DDH Jen Allyson kit called Nostalgia.  I was a bit gutted as when I had finished the card I decided it would have looked better with the edges of the element inked so I tried to make them stand out with a brown edging with an ink pen, hmmmm it is ok but not exactly what I wanted.  I do like the mulberry paper cheery blossoms and buttons though.  They match the sewing theme going on with the card.

I am entering this in the following challenges.......

The Pink Elephant - Anything Goes
Truly, Madly, Crafty - Anything Goes
Bearly Mine - Anything Goes
Cupcake Craftroom - Anything Goes




3 comments:

  1. Totally gorgeous card, love all the embellies and image. Thank you for sharing with us at Bearly Mine this time, good luck. Hugs Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love the colors and all of the beautiful embellishments on this card, Louise! And the image is precious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is just lovely. What fabulous elements. The colors are gorgeous. Thanks for playing along with this month's Cupcake Craftroom challenge!!

    ReplyDelete

Feed Out Time On The Farm

I seriously wish my farm looked this green at the moment, we have just headed into Autumn and things are pretty dry.  I decided to make an i...