Wednesday 9 November 2011

Lucky Lucky Will!

My little Will (Zippy) has been so spoilt!!! He has had many gifts and well wishes dropped in to our home but I really wanted to share a couple of pressies he has recieved from some very generous ladies that haven't even met us in "real" life.
Firstly a gift from my friend Julie in the UK who I met through blogging and we are now on the SGC DT together...........



And next this gorgeous set of a handmade album & bibs sent by Lindsay March who I am on the Artfull Crafts DT with.......



The kindness of  my blogging and crafting friends never ceases to amaze me and it really restores faith that people are good and kind!

1 comment:

  1. You really are most welcome Lou. Who wouldn't want to send a little something for such a gorgeous bundle of love. X

    ReplyDelete