Wednesday 19 October 2011

Harvest Time at The Paper Shelter


A nice autumn challenge for those of you in the Northen Hemisphere this week at The Paper Shelter, not so easy for us in the Southern Hemisphere who are into Spring, which of course means my favourite season SUMMER is on it's way, YAY.

I found these papers in my stash which work perfectly with Harvest colours and the gorgeous Bee Bear image  I have used the pre coloured one as I am a bit time strapped at present (wonder why??? William is quite time consuming)  i printed the sentiment in MS Word.

3 comments:

  1. so beautiful card….. love the combo and cute image......

    Hugs
    Judith

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Louise, so cute :)
    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful colouring Louise! Love the flowers and that sentiment is brilliant!

    ReplyDelete

Another Fly By

When I was playing with cloud backgrounds a couple of weeks ago, I also did this background using distress oxide in Mermaid Lagoon, I used a...