Wednesday 21 March 2018

Easter Wishes With The Paper Shelter

Hi, this week at The Paper Shelter Challenge
or theme is EASTER.

There are so many fantastic Easter images in the shop it was hard to pick just one to use for the challenge.

I ended up choosing Charmy Bunny after much deliberation.
I did fully intend to colour up the image unfortunately I have had a pretty horrendous couple of weeks with one thing and another so ended up using the lovely pre coloured image.


Remember to drop by and join in the challenge and if you use a TPS image you could win a $30 voucher for the store.
Playing with another brand gives you the chance of winning 3 digis of your choice. Nice and easy to play along, right? You can enter our challenges up to three times, but at least one of your creations needs to have a TPS image on it.

Thanks for visiting
Lou

2 comments:

  1. Hi Louise, wow youve done a stunning job on your card, I love the background papers and all the little extras. I hope your dad is now on the mend. hugs Shirleyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO cute Lou!! Love this image and love the sparkly heart gems and scattered sequins. Looks so fabulous!! Gorgeous creation hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Feed Out Time On The Farm

I seriously wish my farm looked this green at the moment, we have just headed into Autumn and things are pretty dry.  I decided to make an i...