Friday 5 August 2016

Anything Goes at Bizzy Becs

Another Anything Goes challenge is live for the month over at Bizzy Becs and we would love for you to join us.
Each month one lucky participant wins a mystery prize of a die or stamp.

Here is my DT inspiration card....


Bizzy Bec's Items Used
Stamp - Stamping Bella -  Sally and her Snail

I coloured my image with promarkers and the flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts.

I wish to enter this card in the following challenges....
Passion For Promarkers - Favourite Things - Bright Colours and Flowers :)
Inky Chics - 5 or more flowers
Lemon Shortbread - Anything Goes
Crafting By Design - Anything Goes
The Paper Shelter - Anything Goes

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous bright colours and patterned papers on this card. Thanks for sharing it with us at PFP this week.
    Lorraine DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet image and masterfully colored. Loving your DP, and love the stitched dies- my first time really noticing them on a card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just love your card Lou - its ab fab!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lou, this is so gorgeous hunny. Love the colours and that super cute image! Love the cross-stitch die too. Looks fabulous! Such a gorgeous card hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Another Fly By

When I was playing with cloud backgrounds a couple of weeks ago, I also did this background using distress oxide in Mermaid Lagoon, I used a...