Friday 8 April 2016

Such A Useless Blogger!!!!!!!!

I don't know what is up with me and blogging at the moment!
I have been creating, I have actually been doing HEAPS of scrapbooking.
I joined a kit swap with my fellow scrappers from the Otane Arts Center where I attend a monthly scrap crop.

This is the layout kit I gave to the participants.... 

It was made with an older collection from Kaisercraft and silhouette cuts.

I will share some of my layouts made with kits I received in the swap in some upcoming posts.

Thanks for dropping by,
Lou




2 comments:

  1. What a great page! I am sure the ladies loved working with this great layout and papers!! The beach is my favorite place!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the photo... and your fabulous layout!

    ReplyDelete

Another Fly By

When I was playing with cloud backgrounds a couple of weeks ago, I also did this background using distress oxide in Mermaid Lagoon, I used a...