Monday 13 April 2015

Lacy Sunshine Shabby Chic Birthday

This fortnight the challenge at LACY SUNSHINE CHALLENGE is steam punk or shabby chic.  I decided to go with Shabby Chic as it is closer to my normal style than steam punk which just scares the daylights out of me ;)

I have used Elanor's Heart Balloons image which I printed on Gina K luxury cardstock and coloured my image with copic markers,


I added some Stampedous Shabby Pink embossing powder around the edges of the image and also to the background papers.  I used some heidi swapp sprays liberally but not spraying them just flicking the end of the sprayer to make droplets.
I have also used a doily and Fairytale Sequin Mix from SpiegelMom Scrap Shop (Remeber to use the code Louise10 for a discount) 
I sprayed the doily with the sprays, this time actually spraying, to make it gorgeous and shabby looking then I cut it in half so I could use it in two places on the card.
I then added some flowers from Wild Orchid and used the gold spray to paint the edges.



Thanks so much for joining me today :)
I am entering my card in the following challenges....

Avenue 613 - Anything Goes 
Come and get it Challenge - Card for a child
SuzyBee Challenge - Spring Flowers
Crafty Catz - 2 or more patterned papers


7 comments:

  1. How fun! Looks like a party, Louise! Such pretty colors and fabulous details. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lou that's gorgeous. Love all the sparkle and glitz! Cute image too. Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Louise. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Chocolate, Coffee & Cards. We would love to see you again ... Anet DT x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Louise and I love all the pretty flowers you used.

    Hugs, Vannessa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Louise, this is gorgeous! Love the colors and the flowers, wow! Thank you for joining CC&CC. Hugs, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card! Love the image and the presentation you have chosen for it! The color profile is nice and so is the overall composition of the card! Thanks for slipping this under our door at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lou you won Crafty Catz! Did you see?!! Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete

Another Fly By

When I was playing with cloud backgrounds a couple of weeks ago, I also did this background using distress oxide in Mermaid Lagoon, I used a...