Thursday 26 June 2014

Card with Little Fawn from Saturated Canary


Wow, I am doing much better at keeping up with my posts (and crafting) since I made a promise to myself to make a bit of me time during the day again when I can.

Yesterday I made this card using Little Fawn from Saturated Canary Stamps....


I coloured my image with prismapencils apart from her face which is copics, I have a major issue colouring skin with pencils.  The papers are from a DCWV stake and I have used flowers and seam binding from Wild Orchid Crafts, Mister Hueys Honeydew mist, doodlebug sequins and a button and doily from my stash.

Thanks loads for dropping by, happy scrapping :)

I am entering my card in the following challenges....

Papertake Weekly Challenge - Sketch - I used # 78
Addicted to Stamps - Anything Goes
Divas by Design - Favourite Stamp
Hobbybook Challenge - Summer
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
Whimsy Inspires Challenge - Tic Tac Toe - Left hand column - Summer/Pink and Green/ ribbon

11 comments:

  1. This is super cute, love the image you used and your coloring is fantastic! Hugs, Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous image! Your design is beautiful. Thanks so much for playing along at ATSM xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet image and such fun spring time colours :) Thanks so much for taking the time to share with us this week at Addicted to Stamps and More, hope to see you back soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super pretty card - gorgeous colours.
    Thanks for playing along at PTW this week.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card and the colours go together so well. Thank you for joining us at Hobbybook Designer Challenge :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Louise, so pretty and the image is adorable.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a lovely cute card and thanks for sharing with us at Divas by design this week and good luck

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow. Lovely colours and awesome colouring!

    ReplyDelete
  9. so beautiful!!! thanks you so much for joining us at hobbybook!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is so sweet!! The colors are gorgeous and summery.

    ReplyDelete

Feed Out Time On The Farm

I seriously wish my farm looked this green at the moment, we have just headed into Autumn and things are pretty dry.  I decided to make an i...